Who is this for?
Any organisation that can benefit from strategic integrations but has no dedicated integration team. Organisations that experience operational pain handling integrations due to a lack of in-house expertise. Examples include:
- Software companies that want to release integrations quickly and boost their competitive edge
- Businesses looking to offer integrations with their IT systems or software and want to outsource integrations and their continuous support and are looking for a fast solution to do so
- Organisations (public and private) that have to connect many different partners to their application(s) and must share information securely with customers or suppliers.
What are the benefits?
- It’s a powerful, hassle-free solution with an easy-to-use interface
- No need to build specialised knowledge because you can outsource this completely to us. You can avoid any hassle because our integration experts are always available
- Seamless integration with existing on-premises systems without needing to migrate to the cloud
- You get predictable results and more insights (logging and reporting)
- Shorter time to market for new integrations, and the best part is that you can connect hundreds of partners in a short time frame
- More uptime, we ensure that connection issues are solved before you notice them
- Certificates are updated on time
- Lower cost of ownership
- Visual dashboards can be made available
- Distributed architecture
- Predictable cost
Why Visma Connect?
Visma Connect is the leader in secure and reliable information exchange. Data sharing consortiums like iSHARE trust us to set up and maintain the right agreement framework. Visma Connect also spearheaded the design and implementation of the Netherlands’ Standard Business Reporting program, which has earned two European Best Practice awards.
Trends and best practices while building integrations
Watch the recording
In this webinar we will bring you up to speed and discuss the latest trend and best practices in integrations. Here's what you can learn:
- Current Integrations trends.
- How to manage and maintain your integrations.
- What is an Integration platform as a service (iPaaS) and Integration as a Service (IaaS).
- Best practices in our experience.
- Common pitfalls when developing integrations.
Say goodbye to reporting variability and ease administrative burdens. Visma Connect is the foremost supplier of tools, taxonomies and expertise for information and data exchange, sustainability and accountability reporting.